By Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development
Publication by way of supplier for monetary Co-Operation and improvement
Read or Download 2002 Reports Related to the Oecd Model Tax Convention: Issues in International Taxation PDF
Best accounting books
"Research on expert accountability and Ethics in Accounting" is dedicated to publishing top quality examine and circumstances that concentrate on the pro obligations of accountants and the way they take care of the moral concerns they face. The sequence good points articles on a huge diversity of significant and well timed themes, together with professionalism, social accountability, moral judgment, and responsibility.
Comprises all of the most recent updates and alterations to the 2002 tax code Publishers Weekly referred to as it "a can't-miss name. " the recent York day-by-day information praised it for "pushing the envelope" and taking "a consumerist method that is beneficial in the course of the entire different months ahead of subsequent April. " better of all, greater than part one million humans have consulted the way to Pay 0 Taxes for sturdy advice on paying much less to the IRS.
Achieve the thorough figuring out of contemporary auditing technique with the hands-on perform that is serious to your enterprise good fortune with AUDITING: A company hazard process, sixth variation. This ebook introduces the audit technique in the context of commercial risk--teaching you why it is very important first comprehend the organization's enterprise setting and the way you could observe the chance version.
- Software Industry Accounting
- Just-in-Time Accounting: How to Decrease Costs and Increase Efficiency, 3rd Edition
- Wiley Cpa Examination Review, 2001: Financial Accounting and Reporting (Wiley Cpa Examination Review. Financial Accounting and Reporting)
- The Software Audit Guide
- Business Analysis and Valuation: Using Financial Statements, Text and Cases
Extra resources for 2002 Reports Related to the Oecd Model Tax Convention: Issues in International Taxation
The basic distinction between, on the one hand, a transaction resulting in the acquisition of property and, on the other hand, a transaction in services is whether the consideration for the payment is the acquisition of property from the provider. In this regard, a transaction resulting in the acquisition of property should be understood to include a transaction where a digital product (such as a copy of electronic data, a software program, digitised music or video images, and other forms of digital information and content), whether provided on a tangible medium or in the form of a digital signal, is acquired by a customer.
1 In the know-how contract, one of the parties agrees to impart to the other, so that he can use them for his own account, his special knowledge and experience which remain unrevealed to the public. It is recognised that the grantor is not required to play any part himself in the application of the formulas granted to the licensee and that he does not guarantee the result thereof. 2 This type of contract thus differs from contracts for the provision of services, in which one of the parties undertakes to use the customary skills of his calling to execute work himself for the other party.
2. 1 The report described the various treaty characterisation issues that were identified by the Group and presented the views of the Group concerning these issues; it also included an analysis of various categories of typical e-commerce transactions. The report included the recommendation that the OECD Working Party No. ” 3. The Committee on Fiscal Affairs, through its Working Party No. 1, subsequently examined the TAG report in detail. It found the conclusions and suggestions of the TAG highly persuasive.